We are seeking an individual to join a growing financial services organisation in the West Midlands who can define and lead the delivery of the internal communications and engagement strategy. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining a workplace environment that promotes and celebrates the culture and commitment to colleagues.
In return, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and will have the chance to shape the direction of the organisation and make a real difference to the team.
- Proven experience in developing and delivering internal communications strategies.
- Proven experience working with internal stakeholders to align communications objectives.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Experience of creating engaging content for a variety of channels.
- Significant experience in building relationships with colleagues at all levels.
This is a 3-month FTC in the West Midlands, offering circa £75,000 per annum.