We are recruiting an ER Specialist for a professional services business in London who will provide an effective, comprehensive and proactive HR service to the business. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of employee relations cases, supporting HR projects, providing training and coaching to managers, and building strong working relationships with managers and employees. You will be dealing with a variety of HR-related queries and providing advice on best practice, whilst ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to.
This is an exciting hybrid role where you will have the opportunity to work from home and also occasionally travel to the business office in London. You will be rewarded with a salary circa £50,000 - £55,000 per annum in addition to a competitive benefits package.
The ideal candidate will be a driven, enthusiastic individual with a passion for providing high quality HR advice. You should have excellent organisational and communication skills, as well as the ability to build relationships and trust quickly.
• A minimum of 3 years' experience in a HR/ER Advisory role desired
• CIPD Level 5 qualified (or willing to work towards)
• An in-depth knowledge of HR best practice and UK employment law
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• The ability to work independently and efficiently
• A creative and proactive approach to problem solving
This is a permanent, hybrid role based in London, offering circa £50,000 - £55,000 per annum.